What we Do?
The Government Procurement Services Agency (GPSA) on July, 2008 took over the functions that were performed by the Supplies and Services Department under the then Ministry of Infrastructure Development. The Government Procurement Services Agency (GPSA) was established to perform the following functions;
1. To provide adequate quality supplies at competitive prices;
2. To provide clearing and forwarding and consultancy services that ensure value for money;
3. To provide safe and secure warehousing and storage facilities;
4. To arrange for procurement of Common Use Items and Services (CUIS) using Framework Contracts;
5. To provide third party procurement services;
6. To ensure a well managed and sustainable Agency;
7. To provide for bulky procurement of motor vehicles, motor cycles and plants for Government use; and
8. To provide consultancy services in public procurement.
For more information regarding the services please contact;
Chief Executive Office
Government Procurement Services Agency,
P.O. Box 9150,
Dar es Salaam.
Fax: + 255-22-2866072